Hi my name is Teshna but I’m mostly known as Queen Teshna. I am originally from the beautiful island of Jamaica but I’m currently living in London (UK)
For the past four years, I’ve been creating online tutorials showing women all over the world how to style and care for their natural hair. I believe simple and easy makes things less complicated and more fun. The skills I gained from working as a beauty therapist and my love for beauty has transpired into my videos. As a border line product junkie, I love trying out new products and sharing them with my followers. Initially my content was heavily focused on natural hair because of my strong belief in freedom and expression. Fast forward to a few years later, I learnt that everything is connected. Healthy hair means Healthy life. Not to mention your hair has such a major impact on your overall appearance. I incorporate my love for fashion, travel and health into my contents.
10 Facts about Teshna!
1. I am 26
2. I am a perfectionist
3. I am a professional Bacchanalist… lol (In other words I love Soca music )
3. I travel the world for carnival
4. I’m an adrenaline junkie – My craziest adventure was skydiving !
5. I’m obsessed with stripes and hats – Always end up buying multiple styles with stripe details
6. I’m scared of snails & frogs – I run away from snails ( I’m sure the poor snails are laughing at me ha ha!
7. I played basketball throughout High school and College
8. 5 is my favourite number
9. I cried when I read ‘A Thousand Splendid Suns novel by Afghan-American author Khaled Hosseini
10. I shop when i’m stressed (traits of a fashionista lol.. or just a bad habit
My biggest accessory is my smile! Taking on the world on with one smile at a time
Happy Reading and Commenting